The word promise can have a negative connotation in today’s world: empty promises, campaign promises and the like.
Back when Cetina Painting was formed, a promise was a bond and a commitment not to be broken and we have been treating it as such ever since. It’s quite simple really. When you become a Cetina customer, there are certain commitments we make that you can count on. A satisfaction guarantee doesn’t fully describe what we mean here. Satisfactory is ample, but we aim to achieve more. We want to ensure you are beyond satisfied. We want you to call us again and refer us to your friends and neighbors. It’s our promise and it means a great deal to us that you can count on it.
- We will only use high quality paints and materials. We simply do not believe in using inferior products and any customer insisting on a low-grade material will likely need to find another painter.
- You can trust our word. We will do what we say we can. Our company has been successfully in operation for over forty years because of our strong reputation. We became highly reputable by earning it and being true to our word. If we say we are able to complete a job in two days, it will be finished in two days.
- We will finish on time and on budget. These two promises are vitally important to our customers and we know it. We never make commitments we can’t keep and we make the ones we do.
- We will complete a job to standards that will more than likely exceed your own. We are our toughest critic and hold ourselves to standards that even the most discerning eye would fall short of. There is a reason why commercial, luxury home developers and home owners alike have used us for years.
- We stand behind our work. We offer warranties on all of our work. We will not put paint onto a surface simply because it is there. Our team consists of highly skilled leads with over 8 years of experience. They understand the importance of uncovering structural issues that can impact the quality of the paint job. If a problem exists, we will bring it to your attention and suggest a solution prior to painting.
- We have expertise you can count on. Being around for over forty years has provided us with a vast pool of knowledge regarding paint. If you have something you want painted, chances are pretty high we have done it before. From chairs to doors and millwork to 80,000 square foot hospitals, we have extensive experience in painting all types of surfaces.